CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PLEASE HELP....

We are having a problem with these worms (see below) and I have no idea what kind they are and how they are getting into the house! I think this is a question for you Oklahoma natives...Do you have the same problem?? Or am I the unlucky one?? I seriously find sometimes 4 a day just crawling around on my floor. Please help! I'm getting very frustrated. I guess it could be worse. I could have mice!

8 comments:

Debbie Gardner said...

Gross! Sorry I can't be of any assistance. Good luck.

Larsen Family said...

sorry i can't be of help. but sounds like you need to have a bug sprayer come. because once landen starts crawling....believe me... he will find one and put it in his mouth!

azHarline said...

That is so gross, but just be glad that you don't have scorpions. I would take worms over scorpions anyday. Sorry, I can't help but I would say to call a bug sprayer. Good luck with that.

Brittanny said...

Ewww...I am glad I didn't see any while we were there! I agree with Mayra...it could be worse though.

Katie said...

That is sick!! I can't say we have had any of those here at our house. Good luck with that!:)

traske.melissa said...

i can't say that we ever had worms crawling around our house...a few ants and rollie pollies but that was about all.
i am glad that i haven't come acrossed any scorpions here in az and hopefully we wont' before we go. i think i would take a worm over a scorpion.

Jeppsen Family said...

Amy, from the picture it looks more like larvae. I wish I could help more. You should call pest control.

Krystal Dooley said...

we actually DID have worms in our house up until about 9 months ago is when i saw the last one. They didn't look like the one you posted though. I always found them curled up dead or almost dead. I couldn't figure out what they were, but we always spray for bugs and i don't see them anymore.