CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall

So Summer is my favorite time of year because I love warm weather, but Fall would be a close second because I know the holidays are just around the corner, and that means time with family and friends! Another reason I love Fall is because of Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights! I look forward to them coming out every year. Luckily Corbin doesn't like them, so I get them all to myself. I have such a sweet tooth that I could probably eat the entire box in a day....I take that back....I know I can:) The little things that make me happy!

5 comments:

Molly Ainge said...

Fall has been extra special for me this year too! I had to buy some fake leaves today!!! So glad you found your favorite snack.

amy said...

I have never seen those before, but now that you have alerted me, I will have to give them a try. I am quite a sweet tooth girl myself.

Debbie Gardner said...

As if I needed one more thing on my list of treats to try...thanks a lot, I'm sure they will have hit my stomache before the month is over! Happy Halloween! :)

Katie said...

I have never heard of Pumpkin Delights... you will have to educate me further. Maybe you could bring some to the gym so we can eat and workout at he same time!!!

azHarline said...

I've never heard of these, which is strange because I love Little Debbie snacks. Especially the ones around Christmas time. I love Fall, too. Mainly cause it means it is almost time for Halloween.