CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Arizona Trip

Last week Landen and I flew to Arizona to be apart of the baby blessing of the newest Harline! Baby Owen. It was such a wonderful experience and I couldn't help but reflect on when Landen was blessed. I think about how precious these little ones are and how Heavenly Father has trusted us to raise His children. What a honor and rewarding responsiblity. I'm so glad Landen has another boy cousin to play with! Poor Annelise...(she is the only niece).

Owen is the sweetest little boy and is just so beautiful! I may be a little bias since I am his Aunt:) I loved holding him close and cuddling with him.


We had a lot of fun together. We went to a place called Rockin' R Ranch and panned for gold! Very exciting. We found several gold nuggets:)


You can't go to Arizona without living in the pool! There was plenty of pool playing in the 100+ degree weather.
Mama T (aka Grammy) loved having all her grandkids together. They all love her so much. She spoils them rotten!


Corbin's brother Brandon. What a proud papa!
All the cousins played so well together! I was so nervous, but it was so cute to watch them interact with eachother. They loved to play trains. Now we just need to all live closer. Maybe one day. It was a great trip and alway sad when having to say goodbye, but Christmas is just around the corner!





3 comments:

azHarline said...

I can't believe that you guys aren't here anymore. The week just flew by. It was such a fun trip. And you are right, Christmas is not that far away.

Brittanny said...

christmas is not just around the corner amy! It seems super far away in fact! jk...I am so so glad you came to az so we could see you and Landen. I don't realize how much I miss you all until I get to see you again..and then have to say goodbye!

Jeppsen Family said...

I have sweet memories of Rockin R Ranch. My grandparents lived in Mesa and we went there once with them. It's fun huh! Are you still the Primary President? Landen is so cute!