CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sugar anyone??

I've decided to take on the challenge of not eating sweets for one month! Crazy you might say?? Yes...I've tried this before as my New Year's resolution and failed miserably, but I'm determined to succeed! My sister in law Brittanny has given me the idea and she has been going strong for almost two weeks. So I talked to her this afternoon around 5pm and I was so pumped up about it. I decided I was going to start right then and there. That night at 7pm I had a presidency meeting and I made the announcement to all the girls that I was cutting out sugar....my sweet friend Randi said "Don't start tonight...I have cupcakes!" How do I respond?? "Ok...I'll start tomorrow." So tomorrow is officially my first day of no sweets. Obviously there are so many things that have sugar in it, so I'm really cutting out the obvious things like cupcakes, cookies, brownies, ice cream...all the good stuff:) Let the count down begin!

1 comments:

Brittanny said...

You can do it Amy! And don't worry...I will be checking in so no cheating! Goodbye to cupcakes for a month!