I can't believe it has a year since baby Landen came into our lives. His birthday was on the 1st and we got to celebrate twice! Once in Oklahoma with some wonderful friends and then in Arizona with family!
The party in Arizona was a Toy Story theme. Landen shared the birthday with his cousin Aaron who was turning 4. We all went to see Toy Story 3 and that was Landen's first movie. He actually did surprisingly well!
The birthday boy!
One happy family!


The cake I made. I thought it turned out so cute! I was very proud of myself:)

This is what we got him. Everyone was asking if Landen was walking yet and if he had a push toy. I guess I needed to get him one! He loves it, but can't quite figure out how to turn it, so he gets stuck a lot!

This lil' boy has a birthday..this lil' boy right here...Heavenly Father bless him...through the coming year!
The cake I made. I thought it turned out so cute! I was very proud of myself:)
This is what we got him. Everyone was asking if Landen was walking yet and if he had a push toy. I guess I needed to get him one! He loves it, but can't quite figure out how to turn it, so he gets stuck a lot!
This lil' boy has a birthday..this lil' boy right here...Heavenly Father bless him...through the coming year!
Happy Birthday my sweet baby Landen.

4 comments:
You did a GREAT job on that cake! Happy Birthday Landon!
I love the cake. It was so nice to be able to celebrate Landen's birthday in Arizona.
He is growing up so fast! Congrats! He is a little doll! I can't wait for his 5th birthday......Just remember me that day. We will finally be done!
I really am impressed with your cake skills! And I do love that Aaron and Landen got to celebrate together!
Post a Comment