CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eclipse

The wait is finally over. Eclipse is out and I got to see it. It was so fun to get a group together and enjoy it. We had a great time and Corbin even got into it yelling "Go Jacob." I was so embarrassed!( Notice the Kristen Stewart pin Corbin is wearing on his shoulder)

It's a tradition that after the movie we go to BJ's for some amazing dessert.
My best girlfriends! I loved being able to see it with them!



3 comments:

Joni said...

I miss you darling ladies from Edmond 2nd Ward! Looks like you had a fun time. Kevin went and saw Eclipse while I was on vacation with Lisa. I love a man who can proudly watch a "chick flick"!

azHarline said...

Oh, Amy, please don't tell me that you are a Jacob fan!

Brittanny said...

dare I say it...it wasn't my favorite movie?! But...it did get better when I saw it again with you!